1/7 – 31/8: 10-17
1/9 – 31/10: 10-16
1/11 – 30/6: 10-16 (Mondays closed)
Closed: 24/12, 25/12, 31/12 og 1/1.
Adult: DKK 100,-
Under 18: DKK 0,-
Group discount (min 15 adults): DKK 85,-
Combined ticket to HEX! and Jacob A. Riis Museum: DKK 135,-
The museum is located on the 1st and 2nd floor of old, listed buildings. Unfortunately, this makes it difficult for wheelchair users to move around.
To provide as much access as possible, the museum was granted permission to install a small lift in the premises. This makes most of the first floor accessible to wheelchair users.
Because of this limited access, wheelchair users will always be granted free admission to the museum. We accept companion cards.
Please note! Not all wheelchairs can fit into the lift.
Our lift is 111 cm x 104 cm.
We are extremely sorry that not everyone can visit HEX! So, we are in the process of creating a virtual tour, which anyone can use.
We have put together a few guidelines, which we hope will enable our guests to be cautious, while still having a great day.
- We will let in a maximum of 60 guests at a time.
- We will disinfect contact surfaces continuously.
- Hand sanitiser is available.
- We kindly request visitors to maintain social distance.
- Our guided tour options take government directives into account.
- Until 29 October all groups must bring and wear masks.
If the group’s participants are under 12 years of age, the requirement does not apply.
- From 29 October all guests over the age of 12 must bring and wear a mask.
- All our guides wear face shield or mask.
- Larger groups can be allowed in in smaller groups to avoid congestion.
- In the event of waiting time, we hope our visitors will bear with us.
If you arrive to Ribe by car, it is a good idea to find a parking space with more than 2 hours of parking.
See Visit Ribe’s parking overview here.